Show Legislators Nurses Vote!
Thanks to all the nurses who attended Nurses Day at the Capitol! We had record attendance and showed Alabama legislatures that nurses have a voice and we will be heard! Special thanks to Governor Kay Ivey for speaking at this important event!
Every year, we hold this event to ensure legislators understand that nurses vote and legislation affecting nurses matters to us.At Nurses Day at the Capitol, nurses can:
- Get CE Credits from two clinical seminars
- Add your voice to hundreds of nurses on the steps of the Capitol at our legislative rally
- Network and make new friends
- Meet mentors to help you along your nursing path
- JUST SHOW UP - There are no registration fees or costs to attend
Stay tuned for information about next year's exciting event!
For more information, call (334) 262-8321 or (800) 270-2762.
Sponsored by the Alabama Coalition of Nursing Organizations.