There are more than 95,000 nurses in Alabama. When you join ASNA/ANA, you'll be part of a group 3.6 million strong, representing the largest group of nurses in the country!
Now is the time to join and advance your career, your profession, and patient care. Read below for a full list of member benefits or join now!
Premier members looking for their additional benefits should visit My Account and click on Bonus Benefits for Premier Members. There you will see how to access your additional benefits.
Advance Your Career
Attend Free Webinars
- Attend monthly Navigate Nursing webinars for FREE!
- Option to earn contact hours with most webinars
- Archives of past webinars available on NursingWorld.org
- Browse hundreds of discounted online independent study modules for every career need.
- Earn contact hours at significant savings.
- Independent Study Modules formats include articles, audio, multimedia, slides and video.
ANCC Certification Discounts
- Save $125 on ANCC initial certification and up to $150 on ANCC certification renewal
- Find that dream job with the help of ASNA
Become a Leader
- Build, develop, enhance and grow your leadership impact.
- Programs are designed for nurses of all levels of experience
- All programs are discounted for ANA members.
Enjoy savings on ANA books through Nursesbooks.org.
Protect Yourself with ANA Personal Benefits
Member-only discounts are offered for:
- Professional Liability Insurance - Mercer
- Long Term Care insurance - Anchor Health Administrators
- Term Life Insurance - Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company
Make Your Voice Heard
ANA Works for You on the National Level
- Federal lobbying on issues important to nursing and health care
- Representing nursing in federal agencies and even at the White House
- Speaking for nursing through the national media
- Speaking for U.S nurses internationally
Your State Nurses Association works for you on the State Level
- Protecting your Nursing Practice Act
- Advocating at the state level
Strengthen the Nursing Profession
- Join a committee and boards at the national, state and local level and help shape nursing.
- Take member surveys and influence ANA's agenda.
- Join grass roots advocacy efforts.
- Donate to the ANA-PAC and help support pro-nursing Members of Congress from all parties.
- ANA's Nurses Strategic Action Team (N-STAT) makes it easy for you to unite with your colleagues across the nation and let lawmakers know how you feel. It keeps you up to speed on key bills as they move through Congress and lets you know when your e-mails, phone calls and letters will make the most impact.