Position Title: RN Acute Medical Full time– Sign on Bonus Potential
Location: Princeton Baptist Medical Center – Birmingham, AL
Department: Acute Medical (IMC)
Shift: Days and Nights available
Required Degree: Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
Required Years of Experience: Experience preferred but not required
Other Required Qualifications: BLS, ACLS (for some units)
Princeton Baptist Medical Center: Located in Birmingham, this hospital is equipped with 505 beds and serves 53,000 people for primary and emergency care. Princeton is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, and is committed to contributing to the future of health care through its clinical research and medical residency program.
Princeton offers fast, life-saving response times for patients with chest pain or stroke symptoms; cardiology, including structural heart and valve care; orthopedics, including rehabilitation; psychiatric care; a comprehensive sleep center; and a Comprehensive Bariatrics Center, providing surgical and non-surgical weight-loss procedures.
- This role provides direct clinical patient care.
- The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
- The role is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree)
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
How To Apply:
- Complete the form below to send your resume to the ASNA Career Coach for FREE, priority placement assistance.
- Visit https://jobs.tenethealth.com/brookwood to complete your application through the employer portal.