Position Title: RN Acute Medical Full time– Sign on Bonus Potential
Location: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center – Birmingham, AL
Department: Acute Medical
Shift: Days and Nights available
Required Degree: Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
Required Years of Experience: Experience preferred but not required
Other Required Qualifications: BLS, ACLS (for some units)
Brookwood Baptist Medical Center: Located in Birmingham, this 588 bed facility provides the following services: Brain & Neuro, Cancer Care, Children’s Services, Diagnostics, Digestive Disorders, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency, Gynecological Surgery, Heart Care, infertility issues, Interventional Radiology, Maternity, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Psychiatry (one of the largest providers in the State), Pulmonary and Respiratory, Rehabilitation Services, Robotic Surgery, Sleep Center, Surgical Services, Urology, Weight Loss Surgery, Women’s Health, Workforce Wellness, and Wound Care.
- This role provides direct clinical patient care.
- The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
- The role is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree)
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
How To Apply:
- Complete the form below to send your resume to the ASNA Career Coach for FREE, priority placement assistance.
- Visit https://jobs.tenethealth.com/brookwood to complete your application through the employer portal.