Position Title: RN Acute Medical Full time– Sign on Bonus Potential
Location: Walker Baptist Medical Center – Jasper, AL
Department: Acute Medical (IMC)
Shift: Days and Nights available
Required Degree: Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program
Required Years of Experience: Experience preferred but not required
Other Required Qualifications: BLS, ACLS (for some units)
Walker Baptist Medical Center, located in Jasper, AL, is is equipped with 267 beds and specializes in cardiology; orthopedics, including rehabilitation; psychiatric care; urology; and detox therapy.
- This role provides direct clinical patient care.
- The role will assume responsibility for assessing, planning, implementing direct clinical care to assigned patients on a per shift basis, and unit level.
- The role is responsible for supervision of staff to which appropriate care is delegated.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Required: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Preferred: Academic degree in nursing (Bachelors or Masters degree)
Required: Must be currently licensed, certified or registered to practice profession as required by law, regulation in state of practice or policy. CPR
How To Apply:
- Complete the form below to send your resume to the ASNA Career Coach for FREE, priority placement assistance.
- Visit https://jobs.tenethealth.com/brookwood to complete your application through the employer portal.