Oak Trace Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 4-Star CMS ranked skilled nursing facility in the Bessemer, AL area. We are seeking an experienced MDS Coordinator (LPN considered, prefer RN) to lead the care plan and utilization team.
The MDS Coordinator schedules, coordinates and ensures completion of the state required Minimum Data Set on all residents throughout the facility to include all required assessments in a timely manner. He/she identifies resident clinical issues through the MDS and other assessments and develops the initial individual Care Plan for each resident. The MDS Coordinator reviews and optimizes the MDS Process to ensure appropriate services are captured and rendered. He or she will also communicate and collaborate with managed care company case managers providing updates on resident levels of function and length of stay.
- Current licensed Nurse in Alabama
- Must have MDS experience. MDS Certification preferred.
- PDPM training
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of clinical and utilization experience in a Long Term Care or skilled facility
- Strong working knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid reimbursement guidelines, PPS and PDPM categories as it relates to the MDS process.
We can offer an extremely attractive compensation plan including BC/BS health insurance, Dental Insurance and supplemental health plans. Please reply with a resume or call us at 205-497-5817 for more information. EOE.
Use the form below to send your resume to the ASNA Career Coach for free PRIORITY placement assistance.