District 3 includes the Alabama counties of Blount, Calhoun, Cleburne, Cherokee, Clay, Coosa, Etowah, Jefferson, Randolph, Shelby, St.Clair, Talladega, and Walker. View the map.
If you live or work in our district and are considering becoming an ASNA member, make sure to visit our member page to learn about all the benefits of membership. Current members can find meeting and district info below.
Our district officers are working to make East Alabama a better place for nurses to work and live. Make sure to connect with them at the next district meeting. Upcoming District 3 meeting details are posted below the officer listings.
Current Meetings & Events
ASNA District 3 Meeting
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 6pm
Our August meeting will be held via Zoom. Please see the agenda and call-in information below.
- Convention: Virtual convention instructions
- Leadership Academy: We still have an opening for a D3 representative for the ASNA Leadership Academy. Please consider this excellent opportunity.
Join Online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86020344574
Join By Phone: 1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 860 2034 4574
- Please mute yourself when not speaking to avoid a noisy meeting.
- Sharing your desktop will allow everyone to see what you are doing online.
- You can use your phone for a microphone.
- If you start experiencing feedback (warbling, screeching), move the mic/phone away from the speakers or turn them down slightly.
District 3 Resources
District 3 Newsletters
Recordings of Previous Meetings
Citation for Excellence
Peers or supervisors are encouraged to nominate a nurse who has demonstrated excellence in nursing for The ASNA Citation of Excellence Award. Nominees may be recommended at any time during the year. The nominator or nominee does NOT have to be an ASNA member.Nominate Someone!