This year's convention will be held at the spectacular Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conference Center at Grand National. We invite you to partake in all of the wonderful amenities of the hotel as well as the surrounding activities.
|Thursday, October 4||4.5||5.4|
|Friday, October 5||6.5||7.8|
|Saturday, October 6||4.5||5.4|
|Pharmacology Hours||Tract 1||Tract 2|
|Saturday, October 6||1.0||5.4|
Alabama State Nurses Association is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education in Nursing by the Mississippi Nurses Foundation, Inc., an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
There’s So Much to Enjoy in Auburn!
Facing Lake Saugahatchee, the hotel offers walking trails and easy access to nearby attractions. There is something for everyone in the family!
- Football fans will find the close proximity to Auburn University and Jordan-Hare Stadium a touchdown moment. And what trip to the Auburn area is complete without a stop at historic Toomer’s Corner?
- Those of you wanting to get a jump on Christmas Shopping have a wide variety of local stores, specialty shops and antique malls to choose from to find that perfectly unique gift.
- Nature lovers can enjoy Chewacla State Park, and The Louise Kreher Forest Ecology Preserve & Nature Center.
- Art enthusiasts are close enough to make a quick trip to the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art and Pebble Hill College of Liberal Arts.
- The Grand National offers 3 three courses with 54 holes, scenic views, driving ranges, putting greens and golf lessons.
- Resort amenities include, resort-style indoor and outdoor pools with a bar, as well as eight tennis courts, and private balconies sure to provide a view of local wildlife, beautiful sunsets, and panoramic views to calm the soul.
- For those of you who just don’t want to let go of the outside world, complimentary Wi-Fi and spacious work desks are also included.
Allow extra time before and after Convention to enjoy the area and make this a Family Fall Getaway!
Become a Delegate!
- Be an ASNA member in good standing (90 days or more is preferred, but newer members are also encouraged to participate)
- Be selected by your district and added by the district president to the official delegate list
- Register as a delegate for all three sessions (entire convention) of the House of Delegates
- As stated above, register for all three sessions, but if you cannot attend a session make sure your district president has an alternate for you
If you would like to be a delegate for our convention, please contact your district president.