The ANA Committee on Appointments (COA), a Committee of the ANA Board of Directors, has opened its 2018 Call for Nominations for the following positions on ANA Committees and Boards:
- American Nurses Association – Political Action Committee Board of Trustees
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Board of Directors
- Center for Ethics and Human Rights Advocacy Board
- Committee on Bylaws
- Committee on Honorary Awards
- Committee on Nursing Practice Standards
- Minority Fellowship Program (MFP) National Advisory Committee
- Professional Policy Committee (formerly Reference Committee)
All members are invited to become more involved by seeking out a volunteer leadership position with one of ANA’s Committees and Boards. Serving as a volunteer leader offers great opportunities to build your professional network with other nursing professionals from across the nation. In addition, volunteer leadership provides a necessary level of support to ANA by participating in the association’s governance. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to become involved!
Current members may nominate themselves and/or others to be considered for a Committee or Board position. Please refer to the Committee on Appointments page and the Guide to the Appointments Process, online at www.nursingworld.org. All nomination materials must be received by 5:00pm ET on Friday, June 29, 2018.
For additional information about the appointments process, please contact the ANA Leadership Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.